Are you looking for a job in tax? Tax professionals work in a variety of areas covering business tax issues and personal tax issues for individuals. Some give advice on tax policy, regulations, pensions and corporate governance. Others will specialise in corporate tax and act for businesses.
What is involved in job in tax?
• Completing and submitting tax returns for both individuals and companies.
• Advising individuals and companies on the tax implications of legal decisions or contracts.
• Making recommendations that minimise tax payments within the framework of legislation.
Key skills needed for a career in tax?
• A logical approach with attention to detail.
• Numerical and analytical skills.
• A keen interest in current affairs and the economy.
www.ijobsfinancial.co.uk is a leading online jobsite for accountancy jobs, finance jobs, banking jobs and insurance jobs in the UK and internationally. Whether you are looking to get into these professions or want to progress your career we have a wide range of new vacancies posted daily.